Saturday, April 28, 2012

My blog cont.

Todays blog is a continuation from yesterday. Here is some more information about what my blogs included throughout the semester and why I choose to write about certain topics!
I provided recipes that I have created and found over the years for protein shakes.  Protein shakes are not only an awesome way to get the amount of protein you should be, but they are also wonderful to help replace meals and great for snacks as we’re all trying to follow our diet and workout plans. 
In some of my more recent blogs, I have provided great vacation spots to travel to this summer.  Once you get your health on track, I thought it was important to remind them to reward themselves this summer and enjoy a little vacation get away.  Some of the areas I listed are for cold weather vacation and some are beaches and warm spots.  Everyone has a different style and I thought it would be great to provide my readers with a lot of options and information.  
Lastly, I gave my readers information about fun summer activities they can partake in with friends and family.  I listed anything from water gun fights, to visiting amusement parks and water parks.  I think one of the most important parts of summer is being able to get out and visit different parks and see what the world has to offer.  There are so many fun things out there to get involved in, so I thought it would be great to show my readers what all there is to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment