Monday, April 30, 2012

final blog


My final blog.  Unfortunately the semester has come to an end and therefore this will be my last blog post for The Ultimate Summer Guide for Women.  I am looking forward to continuing my website and blog after a couple months of graduation so look for more posts to come in the future. 

Although I created this blog as an assignment for class, I have become very interested in creating my website and getting my information and input on certain issues out there.  I have found this class to be very interesting and informative.  There are a lot of things I have learned about exercise and diet throughout the years from my own experiences and things I have read from other people that have tried the things I talk about in my blogs.  I was also able to learn a lot more information and share my thoughts and ideas throughout the semester with my readers.
I hope to get more readers to be interested in my blog and look for donations to help me continue my research and evaluation.  If I am able to get more readers interested and find that my blog and website are helping others with the same problems I have had in the past and are looking for more information, feel free to email me and let me know you are interested in having me continue my blog.

This has been an awesome experience for me and I thank you for taking time to read my blog and listen to the research and information I have found useful over the years!

No comments:

Post a Comment